Satya Buddha’s Blessing incense has a warm and spicy scent for the atmosphere and warmth in the house that Buddha stands for: Nonviolence and peace. Wisdom and equality and infinite light.
The Satya is a hand-rolled masala incense from India. No child's hands (child labor) were involved. The incense consists of natural ingredients.
Directions for use:
• Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
• Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
• Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Incense is not edible.
• Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
Each 15g pack contains around 12 - 15 incense sticks (determined by weight).
Burn time is around 45 minutes per stick depending on conditions.
Each incense stick is individually hand rolled in the high quality oils so each sticks can vary slightly in its thickness.