Breathe in the tantalizing and soothing aroma of Chakra Incense Sticks By Satya Sai Baba Unwind, Relax, Invigorate & Refresh your spirit with the mesmerizing fragrance of this incense made using naturally grown herbs, resins and essential oils
This masala style incense was created to help create an atmosphere of relaxation and stress relief. An exceptional incense that embodies the fine art of traditional Indian incense making
This wonderful incense from India is hand-rolled with a sandalwood base and made with the bright and intoxicating flowers of the Lotus and a complex and balanced blend of all-natural resins, flowers and oils.
Chakra Lotus Incense is an excellent way to prepare a room and set a peaceful atmosphere for meditation is to burn some Incense. Incense has been used for thousands of years to scent temples and in the east as an aid to meditation. Let these Incense Sticks help you create an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity.
Directions for use:
• Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
• Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
• Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Incense is not edible.
• Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
Each 15g pack contains around 12 - 15 incense sticks (determined by weight).
Burn time is around 45 minutes per stick depending on conditions.
Each incense stick is individually hand rolled in the high quality oils so each sticks can vary slightly in its thickness.