With Satya Karma incense, get in touch with the universe with the serene and uplifting scent of Karma from the Satya line of incense! Hand rolled in India in the traditional style, this flora-based incense was inspired by the hum of a bumble bee and is best used during moments of key decision making. Take in the uplifting aroma and feel yourself become inspired towards positive thought and action.
An excellent way to prepare a room and set a peaceful atmosphere for meditation is to burn some Incense. Incense has been used for thousands of years to scent temples and in the east as an aid to meditation.
The scents released by the burning of Incense are recognized by many cultures for their calming, pacifying quantities. Let these Incense Sticks help you create an atmosphere of peace and tranquility.
Directions for use:
• Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
• Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
• Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Incense is not edible.
• Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
Each 15g pack contains around 12 - 15 incense sticks (determined by weight).
Burn time is around 45 minutes per stick depending on conditions.
Each incense stick is individually hand rolled in the high quality oils so each sticks can vary slightly in its thickness.