This blend is the first secret recipe formulated by the founding family and has stood the test of time as most loved flora incense across the globe.
- Mood/Inspiration: The tranquillity and adventure of a mist laden morning.
- Description/Key Notes: Harmonizing, Potent
- Use: The Nag Champa blend can be used to sanctify or purify a space and is a good aid to meditation or deep relaxation.
The original and best Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa Incense from the Shrinivas Sugandhalaya factory.
The Nag Champa Collection is the most famous brand of incense in the world by far. It is traditionally made from a sandalwood base to which are added a variety of flower oils.
Directions for use:
• Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
• Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
• Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Incense is not edible.
• Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
Each 15g pack contains around 12 - 15 incense sticks (determined by weight).
Burn time is around 45 minutes per stick depending on conditions.
Each incense stick is individually hand rolled in the high quality oils so each sticks can vary slightly in its thickness.