The Traditional Ayurveda flora incense is a homage to ancient healing wisdom from India.
- Mood/Inspiration: The greening of trees following a thunderstorm.
- Description/Key Notes: Herbal Healing Regenerative
- Use: The Traditional Ayurveda blend supports recovery from illness and creates a nurturing, peaceful ambience for healing. The blend consists of traditional Ayurvedic ingredients prescribed for this purpose.
Directions for use:
• Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
• Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
• Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Incense is not edible.
• Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
Each 15g pack contains around 12 - 15 incense sticks (determined by weight).
Burn time is around 45 minutes per stick depending on conditions.
Each incense stick is individually hand rolled in the high quality oils so each sticks can vary slightly in its thickness.